Show simple item record

dc.coverage.spatialCollege Station, Texas
dc.date.accessioned2018-10-04T20:01:18Z
dc.date.available2018-10-04T20:01:18Z
dc.identifier.other821
dc.identifier.urihttp://hdl.handle.net/1969.1/170874
dc.descriptionThis is an image taken from an airplane with a view of the lands located to the west of the Main Campus. The Veterinary Medicine Education Complex is visible along University Drive (Highway 60). This picture was taken before the construction of the Reynolds building (College of Medicine) and the Medical Sciences Library building. At this time the Small Animal Hospital and Clinic had not started the construction of new additions and renovations. Physical description: black-and -white print (photograph), 11.5X16.5mmen
dc.description.abstractIn 1951 development of a new "veterinary campus" was begun on a 275-acre tract at the northwest corner of the main College campus. By September of 1955 all remaining operations of the Veterinary School had moved into these buildings.en
dc.relation.ispartofCollege of Veterinary Medicine Image Collectionen
dc.rights"It is the user's responsibility to secure permission from the copyright holders for publication or re-use of any materials. Permission must be obtained in writing prior to publication. Please contact the Medical Sciences Library for further information."en
dc.subjectAerial photographyen
dc.subjectSchool landsen
dc.subjectCampus planningen
dc.subjectEducation parksen
dc.subjectBuildingsen
dc.subject.meshHospitals, Animalen
dc.subject.meshEducationen
dc.subject.meshSchools, Veterinaryen
dc.titleAerial Images of Veterinary College and Surrounding Areas, number 64en
dc.contributor.sponsorCollege of Veterinary Medicine & Biomedical Sciences
dc.type.materialImageen


Files in this item

Thumbnail

This item appears in the following Collection(s)

Show simple item record