Aerial Images of Veterinary College and Surrounding Areas, number 64
MetadataShow full item record
In 1951 development of a new "veterinary campus" was begun on a 275-acre tract at the northwest corner of the main College campus. By September of 1955 all remaining operations of the Veterinary School had moved into these buildings.
DescriptionThis is an image taken from an airplane with a view of the lands located to the west of the Main Campus. The Veterinary Medicine Education Complex is visible along University Drive (Highway 60). This picture was taken before the construction of the Reynolds building (College of Medicine) and the Medical Sciences Library building. At this time the Small Animal Hospital and Clinic had not started the construction of new additions and renovations. Physical description: black-and -white print (photograph), 11.5X16.5mm
College of Veterinary Medicine & Biomedical SciencesAerial Images of Veterinary College and Surrounding Areas, number 64. Available electronically from