Show simple item record

dc.coverage.spatialCollege Station, Texas
dc.coverage.temporalbetween 1965 and 1970
dc.date.accessioned2017-08-24T22:05:21Z
dc.date.available2017-08-24T22:05:21Z
dc.identifier.urihttp://hdl.handle.net/1969.1/161787
dc.descriptionOne of the Buildings housing the College of Veterinary Medicine and showing part of the parking lot out front. Writing on the photo or group of photos: '' Physical description: Black and white print (photograph) 13x17.5mm; 10x12.5mm.
dc.description.abstractThis building was part of the Phase II construction project that began in June of 1967 and was completed in the spring of 1969. It is one of the three main building that make up the Veterinary Medical Complex and was built to house the Veterinary Medical Library; administrative offices of the Dean of Veterinary Medicine; classrooms, laboratories and offices for the departments of Veterinary Parasitology and Pathology; surgical suite for the samll animal clinic; and an extension of the Anatomy Wing of the Veterinary Science Building occupied in 1955. The building in this image is named "The Veterinary Medical Adninistration Building", and is closely connected by enclosed corridors running from east to west to form the complex.
dc.relation.ispartofCollege of Veterinary Medicine Image Collection
dc.rightsIt is the user’s responsibility to secure permission from the copyright holders for publication or re-use of any materials. Permission must be obtained in writing prior to publication.  Please contact the Medical Sciences Library for further information.
dc.subjectHistoric buildings
dc.subjectCollege of Veterinary Medicine--Administration
dc.titleCollege of Veterinary Medicine Building
dc.contributor.sponsorCollege of Veterinary Medicine & Biomedical Sciences
dc.type.materialImage


Files in this item

Thumbnail

This item appears in the following Collection(s)

Show simple item record