College of Veterinary Medicine Building
MetadataShow full item record
This building was part of the Phase II construction project that began in June of 1967 and was completed in the spring of 1969. It is one of the three main building that make up the Veterinary Medical Complex and was built to house the Veterinary Medical Library; administrative offices of the Dean of Veterinary Medicine; classrooms, laboratories and offices for the departments of Veterinary Parasitology and Pathology; surgical suite for the samll animal clinic; and an extension of the Anatomy Wing of the Veterinary Science Building occupied in 1955. The building in this image is named "The Veterinary Medical Adninistration Building", and is closely connected by enclosed corridors running from east to west to form the complex.
DescriptionOne of the Buildings housing the College of Veterinary Medicine and showing part of the parking lot out front. Writing on the photo or group of photos: '' Physical description: Black and white print (photograph) 13x17.5mm; 10x12.5mm.
College of Veterinary Medicine & Biomedical SciencesCollege of Veterinary Medicine Building. Available electronically from