Farrell Brothers, number 1
MetadataShow full item record
Brothers, Dr. Joseph Milton Farrell, Jr. and Dr. Don Farrell opened their veterinary practice together on August 9th, 1948 in Arlington, Texas. Their father Dr. J. M. Farrell Sr. was also a practicing veterinarian when the boys were young and inspired them to one day want to open their own clinic. In 1948 Dr. Farrell Sr. was the city meat inspector for the city of Fort Worth. Joseph Farrell graduated from Texas A&M Veterinary School in 1944 and spent three and a half years with the Veterinary Corps of the Army, being discharged in January, 1947. In June, 1948 his brother Don, also graduated from Texas A&M with his D.V.M. holding a reserve commission in the Army.
DescriptionDr. Don Farrell (left) and Dr. Joseph Milton Farrell Jr. (right), veterinarians at their newly opened Animal Hospital in Arlington, Texas. Physical description: black-and -white print (photograph), 17.5X25mm
Farrell, Joseph Milton Jr.
Texas A&M University--Alumni and alumnae
College of Veterinary Medicine & Biomedical SciencesFarrell Brothers, number 1. Available electronically from