Old Veterinary Hospital, number 3
MetadataShow full item record
Built for the School of Veterinary Medicine as a new Hospital in 1934. In the the 1950's when the Veterinary School moved all resources to west campus, this building was repurposed for use by the Civil Engineering Department.
DescriptionSchool of Veterinary Medicine's new Hospital, built in 1934. Physical description: black-and -white print (photograph), 2 copies: 13X18mm
College of Veterinary Medicine & Biomedical SciencesOld Veterinary Hospital, number 3. Available electronically from