CVM History Exhibits, number 15
MetadataShow full item record
Image on the left: This barn like structure with multi story main building, with one story wings extending to either side was used as a veterinary clinic or hospital from about 1908-1916. See image 0012 in this collection. Image on the right: Dr. Mark Francis lecturing to Veterinary Students in the amphitheater that was in the Old Chemistry and Veterinary Science Building. Veterinary Students sit attentively in theater style seating. Note the dog in lap of boy third row down to right of stairs, and uniforms appear to be from the 1920's era. See image 0045 in this collection.
DescriptionPart of a History Exhibit for the College of Veterinary Medicine; left is an unknown barn and right is image of Dr. Mark Francis lecturing. Physical description: color prints (photographs), 9X12.5mm, with negative
Lectures and lecturing
College of Veterinary Medicine & Biomedical SciencesCVM History Exhibits, number 15. Available electronically from