MetadataShow full item record
It is unverified at this time, however this image is thought to depict the Veterinary Practice of two brothers who both received their DVM's from Texas A&M University. Dr. John William McCoy Sr. (TEX '43) and Dr. Turney McCoy (TEX '46). The Paris Veterinary Clinic; Paris, Texas, was opened in 1944 by Dr. J.W. McCoy and Turney McCoy joined his brother in 1947 for a few years before opening his own practice in Garland Texas.
DescriptionA dog is being examined by two Veterinarian or students. Physical description: black-and -white print (photograph)25X19.5mm
College of Veterinary Medicine & Biomedical SciencesVeterinary Practice. Available electronically from