Stevenson Center Animals and Caregivers, number 26
MetadataShow full item record
Stevenson Companion Animal Life-Care Center was constructed in 1993 at the suggestion of Dr. E.W. "Ned" Ellett, former head of the Small Animal Hospital at Texas A&M University. Dr. Ellett's dream became a reality with generous donations from the Luse Foundation and Mrs. Madlin Stevenson. Building 1187, as it is also known, had a net assigned footage of 8,200 square feet of space. However, major additions were made to the building in 2004.
DescriptionAnimal residents get to share work and study spaces at the Stevenson Companion Animal Life-Care Center to be close to their human caregivers. Physical description: color slide5X5mm slide
SubjectStevenson Companion Animal Life-Care Center
Inheritance and succession
Small Animal Medicine
College of Veterinary Medicine & Biomedical SciencesStevenson Center Animals and Caregivers, number 26. Available electronically from