Stevenson Center Animals and Caregivers, number 06
MetadataShow full item record
Stevenson Companion Animal Life-Care Center was constructed in 1993 at the suggestion of Dr. E.W. "Ned" Ellett, former head of the Small Animal Hospital at Texas A&M University. Dr. Ellett's dream became a reality with generous donations from the Luse Foundation and Mrs. Madlin Stevenson. Building 1187, as it is also known, had a net assigned footage of 8,200 square feet of space. However, major additions were made to the building in 2004.
DescriptionFive women, lady in center with corsage is Madeline Stevenson. Ellie Greenbaum (Assoc. Director of the Center) on the right holding the white poodle. Physical description: color print (Photograph)12.5X15.5mm
SubjectStevenson Companion Animal Life-Care Center
Inheritance and succession
Small Animal Medicine
College of Veterinary Medicine & Biomedical SciencesStevenson Center Animals and Caregivers, number 06. Available electronically from