Stevenson Center Groundbreaking, number 01
MetadataShow full item record
Stevenson Companion Animal Life-Care Center was constructed in 1993 at the suggestion of Dr. E.W. "Ned" Ellett, former head of the Small Animal Hospital at Texas A&M University. Dr. Ellett's dream became a reality with generous donations from the Luse Foundation and Mrs. Madlin Stevenson. Building 1187, as it is also known, had a net assigned footage of 8,200 square feet of space. However, major additions were made to the building in 2004.
DescriptionGroundbreaking ceremony for the Stevenson Companion Animal Life-Care Center. Dr. William Mobley, third from the left (President of the University) and Ms. Madlin Stevenson, second from the left (namesake and contributor of the center), with other unnamed individuals holding beribboned shovels over troughs of dirt. Physical description: color print (Photograph)12X17mm, mounted
SubjectStevenson Companion Animal Life-Care Center
Molbley, William H.
Inheritance and succession
Small Animal Medicine
College of Veterinary Medicine & Biomedical SciencesStevenson Center Groundbreaking, number 01. Available electronically from