Small Animal Clinic Entrance, number 07
MetadataShow full item record
The Small Animal Clinic was housed in what was once called the Veterinary Clinical Sciences Building, or Building 1085. It was constructed in 1981 and contained a net assignable footage of 67,009 square feet of space. At the time of this photograph this building housed not only the small animal clinic, but also the Department of Small Animal Medicine and Surgery, diagnostic support laboratories, modular research laboratories, the veterinary teaching hospital administration suites, the data processing center, two classrooms, central supply and receiving areas, the clinical pathology, microbiology, immunology and pharmacology units.
DescriptionWomen and a dog enter the Small Animal Clinic building. Physical description: black-and -white negativesILFORD FP4 PLUS- 5 images per film strip
Small Animal Clinic
College of Veterinary Medicine & Biomedical Sciences (6/14). Small Animal Clinic Entrance, number 07. Available electronically from