Stevenson Center Events, number 01
MetadataShow full item record
Stevenson Companion Animal Life-Care Center was constructed in 1993 at the suggestion of Dr. E.W. "Ned" Ellett, former head of the Small Animal Hospital at Texas A&M University. Dr. Ellett's dream became a reality with generous donations from the Luse Foundation and Mrs. Madlin Stevenson. Building 1187, as it is also known, had a net assigned footage of 8,200 square feet of space. However, major additions were made to the building in 2004.
DescriptionSeven women are gathered in a casual setting. Kathleen Harris is seated on a sofa, Ellie Greenbaum is standing to right holding "Jill" the poodle. A Christmas Tree is seen in the background. Physical description: color prints (photographs)10mmX15mm
SubjectStevenson Companion Animal Life-Care Center
Inheritance and succession
Small Animal Medicine
College of Veterinary Medicine & Biomedical Sciences (1999). Stevenson Center Events, number 01. Available electronically from