Mark Francis in a Horse and Buggy
MetadataShow full item record
This Ebay purchase was made by librarian Trenton Boyd and donated to the Medical Sciences Library. The modest home pictured behind the horse on the right, could possibly be the home that Mark and Anna first lived in. According to A&M history this structure was built as a faculty home in 1890 on what was then 222 Lamar Street on campus. It was reported to be relocated off campus in 1942.
DescriptionDr. Mark Francis in a horse and buggy on the grounds of the Agricultural and Mechanical College Campus of Texas. Physical description: black-and -white print (photograph), 11.5X16.5mm
College of Veterinary Medicine & Biomedical SciencesMark Francis in a Horse and Buggy. Available electronically from