Veterinary Campus Building
MetadataShow full item record
"Dr. R. P. Marsteller…called the historical significance of this little wooden structure to the attention of Dr. A. A. Price who photographed it. The picture shows a corregated lean-to at the left, which was not a part of the original structure. The corrugated structure at the right is part of a solid wall connecting it with the west end of stable D, the roof of which shows above it. This little building was demolished in 1953 when the activites of the veterinary hospital were moved to their present location west of the railroad tracks."
DescriptionBuilt in circa 1889, this framed building served as a dissection room and was later moved and used as a feed room and horse shed. Writing on the photo or group of photos: 'Vet Campus Bldg.' Physical description: Black and white print (photograph) 10.5x15.5 mm ; with (1 copy unmounted) that may be better quality.
College of Veterinary Medicine & Biomedical SciencesVeterinary Campus Building. Available electronically from