Veterinary Hospital, number 3
MetadataShow full item record
This Veterinary hospital was the fourth one built in a span of 65 years and was the first errected west of the railroad tracks on Farm Highway 60. It was occupied in 1953, and It was not until 1963 that the College changed its name to "Texas A&M University".
DescriptionThree men standing in front of the Veterinary Hospital at Agricultural and Mechanical College of Texas. Writing on the photo or group of photos: 'Veterinary Hospital.' Physical description: Black and white print (photograph) 16.5x21mm.
Media Resources, College of Veterinary Medicine, Texas A&M UniversityVeterinary Hospital, number 3. Available electronically from