Chemisty and Veterinary Science Building, number 2
MetadataShow full item record
"The Chemistry and Veterinary Science building was erected in 1902 in which the department of veterinary science occupied all but one Laboratory of the first floor. The teaching activites of the department were now carried on in this building, while the barns at the "foot-hill" continued to serve research activities in the experiment station. Also allotted to the research activities was a Laboratory about 14X40 feet located on the second floor of the chemistry and veterinary science building and which could only be reached by a narrow, steep stairway from the dissecting room. This isolated Laboratory was used for veterinary research activities until Francis Hall was competed in early 1918. "
DescriptionExterior of Old Chemisty and Veterinary Science Building. What is now Cushing Memorial Library. Writing on the photo or group of photos: '' Physical description: Black and white print (photograph) 17x21mm; mounted on board.
Chemistry and Veterinary Science Building
College of Veterinary Medicine & Biomedical SciencesChemisty and Veterinary Science Building, number 2. Available electronically from