Ariel View of the College of Veterinary Medicine Facilities
MetadataShow full item record
The College of Veterinary Medicine Academic and Sciences Building was occupied in 1955 and housed the six departments of the School of Veterinary Medicine and classrooms.
DescriptionPhoto of Veterinary complex looking northward. University Drive is shown in the foreground. The railroad tracks following along side Wellborn Road in upper right of frame and leading off into the distance. Small and Large Animal Hospitals is seen on the left and the Veterinary Academic and Sciences building is on the right. Writing on the photo or group of photos: '1953-1955' Physical description: Black and white print (photograph) (1) 27.5x35mm mounted and laminated; (2) 20x25 matte finish (3) 20x25 gloss finish.
College of Veterinary Medicine--Administration
Veterinary Sciences Building
College of Veterinary Medicine & Biomedical SciencesAriel View of the College of Veterinary Medicine Facilities. Available electronically from