MetadataShow full item record
Built around 1936, Stable A was used for cattle and located behind the Large Animal Clinic, housed in the longer wing of the new Veterinary Hospital.
DescriptionThis is the cattle barn referred to as Stable A, with hay storage upstairs. Writing on the photo or group of photos: 'Vet. Hospital Stables. 1936 Stable A. Hay Storage Barn Upstairs.' Physical description: Black and white print (photograph) 5x8mm.
College of Veterinary Medicine & Biomedical Sciences (1936). Stable A. Available electronically from