Group Photograph, number 1
The building these people are standing in front of is Francis Hall. It is located on main campus near what is now the Sterling E. Evans Library and was built in 1918 for the school of veterinary studies. It is now being used as a learning facility for construction science majors.
DescriptionGroup of Men and one Women stand on the steps of Francis Hall, the first permanent home of the School of Veterinary Medicine. (unknown if this is Faculty and Staff of the Veterinary Department or the meeting of an associated group). Writing on the photo or group of photos: 'Probably a Texas Veterinary Medical Assoc. meeting at the Texas A&M College of Veterinary Medicine in 1927. ' Physical description: Black and white print (photograph) 12.5x17.5mm, inscribed on front with studio name and date.
SubjectMeetings-School of Veterinary Medicine
A&M College Studio (1927). Group Photograph, number 1. Available electronically from