Man on a Horse
MetadataShow full item record
The Cavalry Troops at the Agricultural and Mechanical College of Texas used horses for drill practices up until 1943. The Cavalry tradition was revived at A&M by the Class of 1974, with the naming of the unit after the then Commandant of the Corps of Cadets, Colonel Thomas R. Parsons. As of 2016 there are 90 cadets and 50 horses in the Parsons Mounted Unit.
DescriptionUnidentified man on a horse outside of a barn that has an R.O.T.C. sign over the door. Writing on the photo or group of photos: '' Physical description: Black and white print (photograph) 7.5x10.5mm.
College of Veterinary Medicine & Biomedical SciencesMan on a Horse. Available electronically from