MetadataShow full item record
Barn like structure with multi story main building, with one story wings extending to either side
DescriptionUsed as a Veterinary Clinic from about 1908-1916. Writing on the photo or group of photos: 'Vet. Clinics 1908-1916' Physical description: Black and white print (photograph) 16x23.5mm; copy of photo mounted & lamenated to stiff tag board.
College of Veterinary Medicine & Biomedical SciencesVeterinary Clinic. Available electronically from