Austin Hall - 13
MetadataShow full item record
DescriptionBuildings: Austin Hall
Built 1888, Razed 1955. Named for Stephen F. Austin, this early dorm was the first campus buiding to be oriented directly withteh compass. Its front door faced due south. It was located behind Bolton Hall.
Unknown (2005). Austin Hall - 13. Digital: Cushing Memorial Library and Archives, Texas A&M University, College Station, Texas; Physical: Cushing Memorial Library and Archives, Texas A&M University. Available electronically from