Hog Cholera Serum Production, number 5
MetadataShow full item record
"Another veterinary hospital was built in 1908, located on what is now the corner of Spence and Roberts streets at the east end of the present new engineering building. A year later when the east wing became the anti-hog cholera serum Laboratory. This space was used for that purpose until 1917 when a new anti-hog cholera serum Laboratory was constructed on what is now the corener of Roberts and Bizzell streets. "
DescriptionThree men administers to hog on a treatment table. Writing on the photo or group of photos: 'Anti-hog cholera serum production.' Physical description: Black and white print (photograph) 11.5x15.5mm; caption on reverse; 2nd copy 10x13.5mm..
Swine-Equipment and supplies
College of Veterinary Medicine & Biomedical SciencesHog Cholera Serum Production, number 5. Available electronically from