Chihuahua City 3
DescriptionPeople gathered on either side of a street in Chihuahua City. Shown is the Palacio de Gobierno de Chihuahua on the right, the Post Office (now Casa Chihuahua museum), and in distance the Templo de San Francisco.
Caption: Chihuahua City circa 1914. At right: Government Palace. At left: Post Office. At the end: San Francisco Church.
SubjectChihuahua (Chihuahua, Mexico)
Palacio de Gobierno (Chihuahua, Mexico)
Casa Chihuahua (Chihuahua, Mexico)
Templo de San Francisco (Chihuahua, Mexico)
Unknown (2010). Chihuahua City 3. Physical: John D. Wheelan; Digital: Cushing Memorial Library and Archives. Available electronically from