Show simple item record

dc.coverage.spatialArlington, Texas
dc.coverage.temporal1948en
dc.date.accessioned2018-10-04T19:59:05Z
dc.date.available2018-10-04T19:59:05Z
dc.identifier.other1190
dc.identifier.urihttp://hdl.handle.net/1969.1/170785
dc.descriptionDr. Don Farrell (left) and brother Dr. Joseph M. Farrell, Jr. (right) examine a canine patient in the new clinic space at Farrell Brothers Animal Hospital located near Arlington, Texas. Physical description: black-and -white print (photograph), 13X18mmen
dc.description.abstractBrothers, Dr. Joseph Milton Farrell, Jr. and Dr. Don Farrell opened their veterinary practice together on August 9th, 1948 in Arlington, Texas. Their father Dr. J. M. Farrell Sr. was also a practicing veterinarian when the boys were young and inspired them to one day want to open their own clinic. In 1948 Dr. Farrell Sr. was the city meat inspector for the city of Fort Worth. Joseph Farrell graduated from Texas A&M Veterinary School in 1944 and spent three and a half years with the Veterinary Corps of the Army, being discharged in January, 1947. In June, 1948 his brother Don, also graduated from Texas A&M with his D.V.M. holding a reserve commission in the Army.en
dc.relation.ispartofCollege of Veterinary Medicine Image Collectionen
dc.rights"It is the user's responsibility to secure permission from the copyright holders for publication or re-use of any materials. Permission must be obtained in writing prior to publication. Please contact the Medical Sciences Library for further information."en
dc.subjectVeterinary hospitalsen
dc.subjectFarrell, Joseph Milton Jr.en
dc.subjectFarrell, Donen
dc.subjectTexas A&M University--Alumni and alumnaeen
dc.subject.meshVeterinariansen
dc.titleFarrell Brothers, number 2en
dc.contributor.sponsorCollege of Veterinary Medicine & Biomedical Sciences
dc.type.materialImageen


Files in this item

Thumbnail

This item appears in the following Collection(s)

Show simple item record