CVM History Exhibits, number 12
MetadataShow full item record
Image on the left: A jeep that was used to transport ambulatory human patients with medical emergencies to a mobile army surgical hospital units between 1945 through 2006. Image on the right: Is a mobile vehicle stocked with medical supplies, used at the College of Veterinary Medicine at Texas A&M University to transport veterinarians to farm and ranch emergency calls.
DescriptionPart of a History Exhibit for the College of Veterinary Medicine; left is a Jeep and right is Texas 'Veterinary Ambulatory Clinic' vehicle in the 1950's. Physical description: color prints (photographs), 9X12.5mm, with negative
Emergency medical services
College of Veterinary Medicine & Biomedical SciencesCVM History Exhibits, number 12. Available electronically from