Stevenson Center Animals and Caregivers, number 25
MetadataShow full item record
Stevenson Companion Animal Life-Care Center was constructed in 1993 at the suggestion of Dr. E.W. "Ned" Ellett, former head of the Small Animal Hospital at Texas A&M University. Dr. Ellett's dream became a reality with generous donations from the Luse Foundation and Mrs. Madlin Stevenson. Building 1187, as it is also known, had a net assigned footage of 8,200 square feet of space. However, major additions were made to the building in 2004.
DescriptionTwo caregivers/ student residents and animal residents relax together at the Stevenson Companion Animal Life-Care Center. Physical description: color slide5X5mm slide
SubjectStevenson Companion Animal Life-Care Center
Inheritance and succession
Small Animal Medicine
College of Veterinary Medicine & Biomedical SciencesStevenson Center Animals and Caregivers, number 25. Available electronically from