Stevenson Center Animals and Caregivers, number 03
MetadataShow full item record
Stevenson Companion Animal Life-Care Center was constructed in 1993 at the suggestion of Dr. E.W. "Ned" Ellett, former head of the Small Animal Hospital at Texas A&M University. Dr. Ellett's dream became a reality with generous donations from the Luse Foundation and Mrs. Madlin Stevenson. Building 1187, as it is also known, had a net assigned footage of 8,200 square feet of space. However, major additions were made to the building in 2004.
DescriptionInterior of animal center with a cat tower. Two feline are in the tower. Physical description: color print (Photograph)15X10mm
SubjectStevenson Companion Animal Life-Care Center
Inheritance and succession
Small Animal Medicine
College of Veterinary Medicine & Biomedical SciencesStevenson Center Animals and Caregivers, number 03. Available electronically from