Veterinary Microbiology Department
MetadataShow full item record
In 1955 the "Department of Veterinary Microbiology" (V.Mi.), was designated as the new name for the previously known Department of Veterinary Biacteriology and Hygiene. At that time the offical name of the college was, "School of Veterinary Medicine". It was not until August 23rd, 1963 that the name was changed to "College of Veterinary Medicine", and had yet to include Biomedical Sciences.
DescriptionFaculty of Veterinary Microbiology are: Front Row, left to right: Jim Dixon, Charles Livingston, John Huff, Fred Heck, Archie Flowers, R. Wayne Moore. Second Row, left to right: Chet Meineke, D. Lamar Carroll, Leland Grumbles, Paul Jungerman, Charles Hall, Ted Franklin. Physical description: black-and -white print (photograph)19X24mm
Huff, John W.
Heck, Fred C.
Moore, R. Wayne
Meineke, Chester F.
Carroll, D. Lamar
Grumbles, Leland C.
Hall, Charles F.
Universities and colleges-Faculty
College of Veterinary Medicine & Biomedical Sciences (1961). Veterinary Microbiology Department. Available electronically from