MetadataShow full item record
Stable D was not completed and not occupied until about 1933.
DescriptionThis is Stable D which was used for horses and was located behind the new 1932 Veterinary hospital. Writing on the photo or group of photos: '' Physical description: Black and white print (photograph) 20x24mm.
College of Veterinary Medicine & Biomedical SciencesStable D. Available electronically from