Now showing items 1-4 of 4

    • Administration Building, College of Veterinary Medicine 

      College of Veterinary Medicine & Biomedical Sciences
      This building was first occupied by the Administration Offices and the Veterinary Library. Construction on this building began in June of 1967 and was completed in the spring of 1969.
    • Veterinary Administration Building, number 01 

      College of Veterinary Medicine & Biomedical Sciences
    • Veterinary Complex, Aerial View 

      College of Veterinary Medicine & Biomedical Sciences
      Aerial photo showing land and building of College of Veterinary Medicine after the addition of the Adiminstation office building.
    • Veterinary Sciences Building 

      College of Veterinary Medicine & Biomedical Sciences
      The Veterinary Sciences Buildings which was occupied during circa 1955 and housed the six departments of the School of Veterinary Medicine.