Browsing by Subject "College of Veterinary Medicine--Administration"
Now showing items 1-2 of 2
The College of Veterinary Medicine Academic and Sciences Building was occupied in 1955 and housed the six departments of the School of Veterinary Medicine and classrooms.
This building was part of the Phase II construction project that began in June of 1967 and was completed in the spring of 1969. It is one of the three main building that make up the Veterinary Medical Complex and was built ...