Now showing items 1-3 of 3

    • 21st Annual Meeting of the Texas Veterinary Association 

      Sosolik, Joe
      Located on the corner of Spence and Roberts Streets this was the second building used as a veterinary hospital. It was built in 1908 and had a central 36X36 foot clinic room, eight box stalls, four tie stalls, an office, ...
    • Group Photograph, number 2 

      A&M College Studio
      Located on the corner of Spence and Roberts Streets this was the second building used as a veterinary hospital. It was built in 1908 and had a central 36X36 foot clinic room, eight box stalls, four tie stalls, an office, ...
    • Junior Chapter of the American Veterinary Medicine Association 

      Aggieland Studio
      Group of men in wearing lab whites and one professor in a suit pose in front of an entrance to the Veterinary Hospital Building that was first occupied by the college in 1933.