Mule with Professor and Student
MetadataShow full item record
The framed veterinary hospital seen in the background was built in 1908 and was located on what is now the corner os Spence and Roberts streets at the east end of what was then the engineering building. It contained a central 36X36 foot clinic room, eight box stalls, four tie stalls, office, feed room, janitors room and hay loft. ...the space soon proved inadequate for its intended purpose and the building was twice enlarged by the addition of clinic rooms.
DescriptionSick Mule tethered with Professor R. R. Marsteller standing on far side of animal and Student in Corp Uniform standing at head of animal almost out of frame. Writing on the photo or group of photos: '' Physical description: Black and white print (photograph) 8x11mm.
Marsteller, R. R.
College of Veterinary Medicine & Biomedical SciencesMule with Professor and Student. Available electronically from