Veterinary Sciences Building
MetadataShow full item record
The Veterinary Sciences Buildings which was occupied during circa 1955 and housed the six departments of the School of Veterinary Medicine.
DescriptionAerial photo showing land and building of College of Veterinary Medicine prior to the addition of the Adiminstation office building. Writing on the photo or group of photos: '' Physical description: Black and white print (photograph) 19x24mm.
SubjectFacilities, Veterinary Science
Buildings--Texas A&M University
Aerial views--Veterinary complex
College of Veterinary Medicine & Biomedical SciencesVeterinary Sciences Building. Available electronically from